Tuesday, August 25, 2009

*gasp* you're alive!! XD


O.M.G.S.H
i thought today was going to be the last day i'll ever
see my cell phone a
live
my neighbor's lil sis took my hp n claimed it was hers
she kept pressing the keypads
assuming its like a sque
aky toy to her
TT____TT


im like..

OMGSH
H
NOOOO..>_<

But then, it was my fault..
i shouldn't have taught her on using the camera
then she got hooked up to it
n took it away from me.. lols
But then again, SHE's so cuteee..XD look look!XD


that's her(naya) on the left side (well duh.lols)


lols! naya took this(my sis)!!XD a bit blurry for her 1st attempt


And this was her 2nd attempt! !lols..she's pretty good huh.xD


she's cute kann...XD she can pose at her young age! :D

Naya took this one too..!!:DD
that's her sis on da left btw n
me on da right.

both of them are cuteee..>////<

AND RC
WILL U GET A GRIP?!!
U R SO GOING TO HAVE A DATE THIS THURS XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment