Monday, August 24, 2009

the most boring post ever




Morning peeps!!
RISE AND SHINE (although..its kinda cloudy now)
-_-
WAKIE WAKIE!!

Actually..i dont really know what to type
in this blank posting section
lols

okaay..
*coughs*
what's next..
today's Monday and i should be studying
or doing some beneficial things

but i just can't..
i'm having some kind of disease called

*L
*A
*Z
*I
*N
*E
*S
*S

it runs through my veins
yea..im such a real slacker n idled A LOT
heee..XDD

OH..y'day
someone pissed me off
N it happens to be in church
can u believe that?
YES. CHURCH
u know what she did?

SHE REFUSED TO SHAKE HANDS
(its the moment where people in church greet each other)
O.M.G
although you're scared of being infected by that
oh-so-called h1N1,

That doesn't mean that you're forbidden to shake hands
oh please..GIMME A BREAK.
it's not like u'll die the moment our skin contacts

I mean..it'll take times right??

she could have just washed her hands after that
im like..
"geez..-_-
whatever~~"

and i have a secret to tell
but promise me u wont tell anyone
just keep it between us
okay here goes..
im...im..actually im..

*whispering mode* HUNGRYYYYYY...
lolsss...
my stomach is growling like hell.-_-

P/s: i've been wasting my time playing with the text colors..-__-

No comments:

Post a Comment