Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my lala day~!! :D




Today was just a so-so day
at school
yet

FUN:DD


bread n i were watching Night museum 2
during comp class
XD

and the
boys..
as usually, playing their ass off dota
*YAWNS*

BORING..!!LOLS

seriously man, its like a
drug addict to them
i swear.
even if the school's on fire

they would probably just sit
there
as if nothing happens
omgshh.=.=


and we mimic each other a lot
i meant among my gay'ng members.
hahah


N yea..
RC was doing her stalking thing this morning
its like a routine for her
..tsk4
lols

blergh.lalala..
anyway, since i have nothing much to say,
here's the pichas i've
been
keeping in my hp for a couple of m
onths ago

UMS VISITS


Chilly and I..<3


c
Huuu~~kiss2 bread n bonet.<33


kiss2 lovey dovey wif my lovely chelle..:DD


oh gosh blazing hot!! gotcha~! fake fire place.LOLS

No comments:

Post a Comment