Monday, August 31, 2009

wake up mad!!@_@




Today's the day
The last day that i'll ever get to idle most of the time
Holidays has been great yet, boring at the same time
i've been spending my time doing house chores
And had found a new oh-so-called hobby which is cooking, of course
lols

*deep sigh* i never knew time could be as fast as the bullet train
I was just recalling the day Where holidays were just about to start
i remember like it was just yesterday
but the next thing i knew im in the middle of typing
in my bloggy now.GRIEVING.
since tomorrow's school
which means all my stress are getting on my way..
T____T

And that reminds me
STPM is like just ONE MONTH AWAY
IT'S AROUND THE CORNER
OH-ME-GOSH
speaking of which, i havent started my revision YET
I NEVER DID
AND OH-ME-GOSH
i just remembered
excel is on the 7th of sept

ROFL
im dead..im so dead..

dead..dead..dead..
Now's the perfect time to jump off the cliff
I just hope one of these days
i'll meet tinkerbell and follows her to neverland * delusional*
lols..now that's a cloud nine

and im quite POSITIVE
now i look like one of those witches in disney's princess
i mean seriously
OF ALL PART OF MY FACE..
why do u have to grow on my nose..GEEZ.


No comments:

Post a Comment