Sunday, August 9, 2009

Typical boring days~



haiz..sunday sunday~ another boring sunday~


i usually go out on sunday and strolled around Gaya street..

yup, Gaya street is one of my favorite places.ngee.:P


if you're wondering why, im tellin
g u diz, its cause im recommending to all teenegers! that its the

best place to ease your suffering minds~


i mean, really..XD or maybe its just me..lols


but since my house is under renovation~my dad forbids me to.

damn.
its not like im the boss who should watch over those workers.lols

anyway..

argh~!! please note that I HATE PROGRAMMING!!


YES~IM TALKING ABOUT COMPUTER PROGRAMMING~


ARGH!!

i cant believe im taking that for my STPM..
=.="

sorry, im getting a lil bit random here.

i have nothing interesting to share.

i cant work my brain @_@

all i could think of is dying if u come to think of it, u'll realise that,

it is better to die
than to live..

*bangs head on the wall*

gosh..im being emo..


WTH..

LOLS~~ gotcha~ngee..:p


neway, i cant believe that chelle(rumiko) and i are actua
lly

bad mouthing bout our teachers..LOLS~

omgsshh...can't the sun gets any hotter?

im seriously dying here..

its freaking HOT HOT HOT~!!!

wow..im being random A LOT ..lols..




AHAHAHA~~ yea, what's that picture for?

NoThing~~

jus being RANDOM again~~

wakakakak..

my fave mall..heee..:D




No comments:

Post a Comment