Saturday, September 5, 2009

blergh!!@_@



HOLY MOLY COW MooOOO MooOOO!!
I bet you're dying to know what happened this morning.......
its kinda embarrassing like only God knows how yet funny at the same time ..naaah...i think i'll just keep it between rc n me..LOLS..>_<


oh!oh!oh!
I did tempura shrimp as my 3rd attempt for lunch..!!
hee..i've enjoyed having smudges all over my face XDD
hmm..i have nothing much to say..lols..GAH.

I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE STUDYING BY NOW..

BUT NOOO..my lappy is so damn irresistible -__-
ok,ok..I'LL STUDY TONIGHT..FOR SURE.
i'm gonna switch off my lappy just to make sure i wont get tempted that easily..
yeaa..that's what exactly im gonna do..yuup..!!!
pffftt..like that would help..LOLS.

ANYWAY..U'VE GOTTA WATCH THIS
if any of u wondering why, im watching this..that's not important.
lols just watch and enjoy..XD
people who cant handle nasty things are not encourage to watch.


p/s: RC, BREAD N BONET..I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO ehehehehe...CLICK CLICK! :DD


No comments:

Post a Comment