Monday, September 21, 2009

its been 2 years since i last saw you ♥



sooner or later, i just had to be awarded "the frequent visitor of city mall" !! i'll never get tired of that same building.ahahah. i dont know what's got into me, i cant believe im treating my sis today. Phrase of the day: "its all on the house". Well..what can i say. But i know..being me, i knew i just have this kind nature thang. LOLS..jkjk..XD

later at night, i was helping my dad to keep the store spick and span. *coughs* at least i think i am. cause all i did was rummaging all the boxes for old stuffs and took about 30 mins before im over with that thing.lols. and Oooohhh!! look what i found! my long lost blue apron!!>_<


Dont mind me..i just miss my franciscan life. :P somehow, i can see all my flash backs when i was using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment