Saturday, September 26, 2009

Reunion class 5 sains zoo (9 animals survived)


ZOMGSH..im so hella exhausted..I think im dozing off anytime soon..i went out the whole day today..yeaaap..i had fun with my franciscan buddies. i miss em' so much. especially Brejyl!! man..she'd changed..O.O..she's blazing hot. lols. Fyi, cleavage of the day: Brejyl and Nad.ahahah..seriously man.it's like u can fit in your handphone between em' that it wont fall off..XDD p/s: nad. i need those pichas.lolss..anyway, we went to k.k box, karam and singing our ass off.XD

The meeting was supposed to be our reunion sains zoo class( about 20++)..but it turns out to be like a small group (20-11)..-_-..apparently, someone is sick and couldn't make it. and the rest..blergh..typical reasons. no transport,busy, etc..etc.. blablabla. shesshh.lols..and what a strange twist..siti and i were wearing the same heels..lols! look,look!



Unfortunately..that shoe wasn't being friendly to me.I have the massive urge to take it off even if people will most probably think im crazy or whatsoever.. -_- It's such a pain in the ass..i could have lost my toes coz its killing me from the inside...( i wonder if siti feels the same way as i did. or its just me.-_-)


our group photo!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment