Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You've got a friend in me



seriously man..i've been watching HEAPS of movies these days..>_< which includes disney's cartoon. and that explains my title for today..XD anyone who still doesnt know what movie im talking about deserves to get a light hit on the head..:D

I've cleaned my ex room today. hmm..i kinda miss it. it was all dusty and its like being abandoned now.haha. but i decided to make it a study room..XD then..i did my nasty laundry. when will it ever stop.=.=" cant we just use our same outfit forever??..in that way, i'll never have to do those nasty job. But then again, facts are logic. It aint gonna happen.=.=

anyway, my sis n i baked cookie today..or..at least i think it was..as far as i know, cookies are meant to be hard n crunchy. but what kind of cookie that has soft texture?=.= so yea..i guess mission failed.lols. nvm..thats like only our 2nd attempt.
Thanx to my ulcer, i cant chew well..you should have seen me eating..sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment