Saturday, October 10, 2009

congratulation sis !! ^^


My day started with a loud taps on the door. argh..come on man. 4.30am? on saturday? -_-" yeap..today's a big day..not for me..but my sis. ^^ she's graduating today, at d UMS. Jeez, For Crying out loud we had to wait for almost 2 fcking hours in the hall b4 it starts. But i have to admit that the hall is huge and stunning!!


3 things that make me go "eh?!" :

1. eh?! cikgu suziela? graduates too? o.o
2. eh?! isnt that saiful from k2? o.o
3. EHH??!!! what da hell is averyl doing here?! lols..o.o

and ugh...finally, the whole thing ended aro
und 12 something. it was FREAKING COLD inside and i cant wait to go out. unfortunately..it WAS HELLA HOT outside...these imbalance temperature is making me headache..haha..hmm..anyway, seeing them wearing those academic dress really blazes my spirit!! i wanna be in that suit too and shake hands with that old man( whoever that is, must be a man of honour.lols)


lols..look at their eyes.they can hardly open 'em..cause it was effing hot. -_-



congratulation sis!! love ya..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment