Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HAPPY BURPPSSSSSDAY TO MY DARLING BREAD GARDENIA. \(^_^)/


FINALLY.FINALLY.YESS. I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH ALL THOSE SHITTY-BRAIN CRACKING-BULLSIT COMPUTING ASSIGNMENTS..:DD *P/S : lols. i know, it has nothing to do with my title for today*


sugar,spice,and everything nice.These were the ingredients to create the perfect lil girls..ehhhhh..no no..wait..this isnt right..let me rephrase that.FLOUR,YEAST AND EVERYTHING NICE.THESE WERE THE INGREDIENTS TO CREATE THE PERFECT BREAD AND DAAANGG IT WAS BORN ON DA 27TH OF OCT 1990. lolss.

seriously man. This morning was my worse acting ever.and that includes bon and belle. we were trying to be as subtle as we could when bon suddenly blurted out "uiii..ckg jaid punya test" i was like..)>,,<( That really cracks me up. I knew bread knows it has something to do with her birthday surprise. -____-" lols.. breaaadddd..lookiee! i've made something for U!!:3



awww..isnt she cute!!XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment