Wednesday, December 30, 2009

bladiblablabla!


boo hoo..I think im too old for this duncha think? i mean, being nervous. Well i mean seriously..why would i, a 19 years old girl should be ? I'm big enough to handle things on my own ba.ish! am i motivating myself? yea..i think i am.lols.=.=

This Friday..imma start this friday..gosh. for the First time in my life, i'll start working. yeah working as in work for the customers.not for the family where u have to do house chores and stuff. why do i even bother to blog this. -_- dont mind me, i just feel like it.lols!

and to whom may concern- nad,chelle,bread,man or even dino ray (since u've been asking me if i got a job already) , haha..yeap. i just got myself a job..~.~ I was planning to keep it to myself. But i know sooner or later, i just have to "spill the beans" ngee...lols. So wish me luck on my first day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment