Sunday, December 13, 2009

I♥YOUJACOBTAYLORBELLAANDEDWARDSUXX!!


That's right u innocent readers..i've watched new moon. i knew i should have watched something else like zombieland or anything. whatever..there's no turning back..zzz..=.=" it really ruined my birthday.wth man..i cried at the ending..coz of that biatch bella made my poor jacob (DAMN HE'S SMOKING HOT AND TURNED ME ON THE WHOLE TOPLESS SCENES *SQUEAL*) cried.

ANYWAY.

THANK U FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES GUYS. MUAAHXX..:D NAD,CHELLE,BREAD,BON,SHADOW (im just mentioning to the bloggers here.lols) AND THANK U DEAR CHELLE FOR THE EXAGGERATING THING ON YOUR BLOGGIE.LOLS.THAT'S SO SWEEET OF U..LOVE YAA!!! overall, i had a great birthday(it would have been a blast wif my fwens though>.<)..went to pizza hut for dinner.lols. and here, i would like to make an oppurtunity, to say thatI LOVE MY BRO for the toblerone he bought for my presie. haha..yea.erh..i dont say 'i love u' to my own brothers and sisters like FACE TO FACE.ngeee...it's a siblings thing. i'll feel disgusted.hahah..so yea..he'll never goin to read this.:P

No comments:

Post a Comment