Monday, December 21, 2009

Muhauz+Crazy="MAD" ona~!! XD ♥♥



"we're here"
The moment i've received a text message from honey bunny, my heart was pounding..wth man..it's as if imma meet my BF on a date..(although im not really sure if that's how the feelings are :P) haha..As usually, like even for 3 days of not seeing each other, in a public place with a "i-dont-care-tuppence-what-will-the-crowds-think" sensation, we gave each other an abnormal greet..lolss..XDD

soon.. pong, ct, miaw, bayau and cha2 came (freaky names huh?lols) . We were like a stereo in that little pizza HUT. lolss..Then, we went inside da cty mall, and most of em, except honey and ct went separate ways to buy me a presie..jeez..-__- Overall, i had A BLAST with my muhauz today~!!unfortunately, Nad a.k.a paling gila in muhauz, couldn't join us this time..*sigh* I miss her so much..oh well, NAD, I'LL BE WAITING~!! T_T

OHHH..SPEAKING OF WHICH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADD~!!! YOU'RE NOW OFFICIALLY 19!19!19!19!19!19!19!@INFINITY WAKAKAKA..I LOVEEE U~!!! ♥♥♥♥

Sorry nad, i had to steal your pic..this one pretty ba..:D
HAPPY BDAY AGAIN NAD..!!XDD MUAAHHX!!






No comments:

Post a Comment