Friday, September 17, 2010

The hell do u care?:D



It all started after i ate my breakfast this morning. fried rice. my tummy was not being friendly and its not welcoming the food. no, mum.your fried rice was nice..its just that i havent shat(past tense for shit.no such words.lols.) for almost a week now. Thank God, 'vicks vapour rub' seems helpful and i manage to shit. lolss...i shouldn't have told u about this right?:P

Aww..went to see my mail box today but my parcel hasn't arrived yet or hasn't been delivered. or NEITHER..gaaaahhhh...im soooo eager...!! oh well..at least i'll get to eat the real mee kolok freshly made from Sarawak tomorrow..XD no silly, im not going there. One of my course mate Flora, is coming back to UMS campus tomorrow and promised me for it. :D

suddenly, i feel hungry again..*drools*
is this how exactly mee kolok looks like? i just stole this from someone else's blog.XD

dont u just love the afternoon scenery?:D

awww...what are you doing there baby?:D he was like "meooowwwwww,meeeoooowwww" with his piercing voice..asking for food..lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment