Saturday, November 20, 2010

Coughs2..its dusty around here..=.=


pssttttt....hey, remember me??
yeap that's me, the girl who never stop complaining!! :p and im baccckkkkkkk~!! yeay~!!!
Dont worry, from now and onwards, i'll be less complaining. i hope.:D
i have so much
things to share
even the rotten news.lols..but i just dont know where to start. lols.

After waiting for sooooooooo long (so long that i even grow beard on my face) , i have finally completed all my shitty papers..yess!!wohoo!!
who's the boss now huh, who's the boss?!!?

and yea, holidays are hereeee...weee~~
although there are some students, or probably most of them are still having their sweet time with their thick+probably a hard-covered books.muahahaahah..so cheers for me~!! yeay!!
well yea, u can imagine that if u were talking to me face to face now, i'd be too loud. lols

FREE..FREEDOM!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment