Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to my dearest Pauline!! :D



Presenting the Birthday Princess....*Drum rolls*

......Pauline Chan~!! :D So Today, 24th of November 2010, this Cute lil gal actually turned exactly 21 although she doesn't look like her age. (ugh. i look like a rabbit here with my two buck teeth..zz)

The First Surprise:
Previously, Felicia and i had plan to give a surprise to her this morning by fetching them from the campus without her knowing it. Apparently, the fact that She's kinda psychic, the result turned out bad that she knew i was going to come and fetch her.. Neway, we went to One Borneo and ate at secret recipe.

The second Surprise:
Tada~~!!! meet my boyfriend, Pauline~!! For a second, i thought it was a bad idea, cause i knew its going to be an awkward atmosphere. well that's how it usually happens right? But hey, i was wrong! It turned out to be an unexpected..:D They were getting along fine, with my Bf and i was so happy! Then, we ordered :

Fish and chips

Spaghetti meatballs

Fried rice and satay

The next thing happened was that our food went 'messy'. We gave each other half of our food and made it looks like..i dont know..somewhat a 'rojak'? LOLS..it was funny cause we keep on saying "eh! enough!". hahah! well,sharing is caring..XD

The third surprise:
After we have done eating, my boyfriend and i decided to buy a birthday cake for Pauline and so we had to lie that we were going to the toilet instead (which is so not convincing =.=). So instead of buying an ordinary cake, we bought 12 pieces of doughnuts from big apple. Sorry that we kept you waiting, guys..We were having a hard time searching for the candles..T_T

Tadaaa~~lolss...something different..XD

The 4 of us..XD

Make a wish birthday princess!XD

*blows candle* XD

Awww...I feel like crying..she grows up so fast! *burps* i still have that doughnut taste in my burps.lols..After eating (AGAIN with the doughnut i feel like shitting but i just had to get a grip), we went for a movie which is SUCH A WASTE. Judging by the title '2 Alam', i knew it was going to be a LAME, BORING movie and it's really putting me to sleep..zzz..*sigh*..And it was my fault..:/ Surprisingly, Pauline actually likes the movie..omgshh, you have got to be kidding me...Thank you dear, i knew she had to say that to make us feel better..T_T .

Bottom line, once again, I WOULD LIKE TO WISH A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR PAULINE AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE..WE HOPE THAT U HAD A BLAST TODAY..:D

p/s:sorry that we've forced you to crammed all that doughnuts.lolss..


2 comments:

  1. really a touching n happy day 2 me, madona. i m so glad u can bring the suprise yesterday with u bf n planning to celebrate with me. haha..i don want u all to waste so many money 2 celebrate bday with me...but i knw u all just want 2 let me hv a wonderfull memories...really madona,i never clebrate bday with my friends,..u knw la..my bday is during holidays,so after schooling sure holidays will coming then no 1 will knw my bday...now in uni,..and fb,..so many friends knw it,..so sure they wanna bring somethings diffrent 2 me. i m so touching madona,..i m so happy until i don want 2 wake up,...i dreamed...the dream with u all until i wake up at 10am...fuh!!!madona tq so much girl,..u cheers me up...n i hv 2 say tq so much 4 all of this,...i m glad 2 knw u...madona..love u oo...must be happy also,..the movie sure nice la...is true,..i fall down my tear when the song begin,..although is malay song,but i feel the movie is gvg us a good idea,ask us to learn 2 love god. learn 2 knw 2 love ourself,..so happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dearest pauline,
    Im really happy tht u liked our surprise for u..i really do,,im really happy that i found such wonderful friends like u n felicia..i promised i will cherish our friendship..i love you..Muaaahhhxx!!

    ReplyDelete