Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bitches say what?


Okay. Here's a question. What is the worst noise that you could ever think of?
A) A kid's piercing scream
B) Baby's crying
C) car's horn or
D) A bunch of bitches talking/laughing their heads off

I choose D. Seriously bitches, did ya'll kiss your mother with that mouth? U guys need to lower your fugly voices in public. Learn some manners okay? well yeah, you can laugh your ass off for just ONCE is ok. BUT laughing for the WHOLE TIME is just absolutely f*cking annoying and rude. For crying out loud, bitches. STFU! Im not exaggerating. Trust me, if you were in my place, im sure you too, are going to have the biggest urge to slap them. ok, I feel a lot better now.

ANYWAYS

I've watched Gulliver's Travel today and as always, Jack Black is a great comedian! ahahaha..I like the 'lame ass' part. ahahahahhahaha..'im the biggest lame ass!!' so funny. im sure those who have watched it know what im talking about right. And i cant believe we were watching it with a bunch of pilaks in the same hall..SHEESH. please la, they keep on laughing the whole thing even the part that its not even funny. lame ass! lol. OH! OH! also met my sisca there. awww..missed her so much!

I love her dimples! make her even more PRETTY!
and i hate my flabby arms. go away! ugh.

P/S : AND I LOVE MY NEW PURPLE BELT. MORE PURPLE ITEMS.WEEEE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment