Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday onee chan!

alright, since today is your birthday, i am going to say this ONCE. only ONCE. you heard?? I just need to get this off my chest. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT SISTA!! HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES MAY COME TRUE. okay here goes the yucky part.....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.....!!!! *digs hole and dies of shyness*

Why, that wasn't so bad. lol. sorry didn't get to buy you anything for your present. Promise, you'll get it right after i receive my PTPTN next year. AND THEN I WILL DEFINITELY BUY THAT CONTACT LENS, DYE MY HAIR TO DARK VIOLET, BUY MORE PURPLE NAIL POLISH, A NEW BAG...*coughs* and of course i wont forget your present too. eheheheheh...

So today, again and again, we went to eat steamboat at a restaurant....uhmm... that starts with Y (I cant recall the rest of the alphabets).lol. This time, it is much cheaper than the previous one. Rm20 per head. BUT, in one condition. There should be no left over food, otherwise rm5 will be charged. Apparently, the genius me, took A LOT of stuff so we had to force our self to cram all those food. poor tummy..

I cant take a look at this picture anymore. im so FREAKINNGGG full now

Dont worry sis. you look younger than you age. *winks*

awww..arent you the cutest thing ever. Okay. so what? my sis and i bought a head cover for our tooth brush. Its not necessarily for kids okay?



3 comments:

  1. butot..wish happy birthday to your sis for me k..miss u darl...mwahxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa.. your sister bday ka? XD happy bday! anyway. she is pretty and look younger than her age! seriously........

    ReplyDelete
  3. oat,hahah..ok.she said thanks for real.:Di mish u too darlin..>.<
    celle: lolss..yea la tu..we lg muda ba.wakakkaka~~

    ReplyDelete