Tuesday, December 28, 2010

No night classes pretty please?



So, what do you say guys? 5 stars? ehehehehe. My 3rd attempt (now with vege )! i've improved a lot within this very short period....... RIGHT? *glares*

neways, our UMS final result was just released yesterday. And i just have 2 words to say for you now. I PASSED. *victory song* that's the way aha aha i like it aha aha~weeeeee~!!! i thought i was going to flunk my maths like for REAL. i mean, the paper was so hard to the core and it's really rare to see the students who can actually doing it with a calm face. including me.

To those who get 3 pointers and above after all their hard work, congratulation, you deserve it! But those who dont even have to study and still get 3 pointers..... congratulation, BUT you SUX! hmph. Also, to those who is now, glooming over their result, well LETS KILL THE REST AND STEAL THEIR BRAIN. *coughs* I mean, dont fret! Better luck next sem okay!

gyaaahh! 3 more days and we'll wave goodbye to 2010. Overall, my 2010 life was a total mess. Alright, since everyone has their oh-so-called 2011 resolution, im making one too. ehhheee.so lets see. First,

No night classes for next sem
Doing revision after and before lecture (im not sure if i can do this.lol)
to have an Einstein's brain
Dye my hair to dark violet
Long hair like Rapunzel
more freedom
a happy life and yada yada yada

There. Im going to make sure that i'll achieve them and no one can stop me. Okay that's it for today. im working on my schedule time now. no night class no night class no night class no night class no night class no night class no night class no night class no night class no night class.

No comments:

Post a Comment