Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11



Finally. now's probably the time where most people would say cliche words like, " Time flies so fast". Indeed, it is because we are now stepping into 2011 and i just had a hunch that i am turning 21 years old tomorrow. Time, im begging you on my knees, you should slow down a lil more.

During the countdown moment, we did barbeque while listening to some people singing their ass off which i assume, that they just had 3 bottles of whiskey. Today is a bit boring cause my neighbors are not around so i didn't get to see their crazy scenes like always. and of course, fireworks always pleases me. But it really pisses me off, cause every time i try to snap, i end up getting a piece of shit like this,

it almost look like a small dot rather than fireworks.* sigh* Also, I had a typical fight with somebody today and it really ruined my new year mood. For Pete's sake give it a rest!!! And the online registration is just sux to the core. so that explains why im still awake now.I hope things wont get any worse after this. . okay, enough complaining. hee, HAPPY NEW YEAR TWENTY 11 GUYS! Lets give 2011 our best shot!!
OH WAIT!

i made soup today.eheheheh..

No comments:

Post a Comment