Friday, January 14, 2011

Annnndddddd

For the really first time in my ENTIRE LIFE, i have finally permed my hair (for permanent). I had my hair straight previously, but the perfect straight wouldn't last for long after my hair got longer. It's kinda bit wavy on top but still remain straight at the bottom. And it looks really shitty. im sure most girls know what im talking about. Its sorta look like this :

That's how my hair looks like at the 'before' pic. But that one is still okay i must say. mine's pretty worse than that. But Im loving my new permed hair now. and there will be no more a bad hair day for me! although its a bit bushy now and dry after the perming.

LOLS. i look like that lil red riding hood



Right now, im starting to feel the pressure, stress,migraines and whatever that's going to abuse myself either mentally or physically.. HEAPS of assignments has been released. And im currently having a hard time dealing with my new macro group which includes the GENIUS people. I never mixed myself with the whizzes before . So im trying my best to fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment