Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Peacock sucks XD


BOO! dont worry, im not going to post any of my lousy food pictures today. If that's what you're thinking. yesterday i have finally, received my PTPTN. I know 2k is not that much, and it can simply disappear anytime in a blink of an eye. That's why im trying as hard as i can to spend wisely.sigh. Although i've spent around 700 yesterday on, uhm.....can i say a wallet or dresses are an important items? lol.

And as i have promised, i also bought my sis a nichii dress for her birthday present which cost me freaking RM91.90.. see! i've told you im a woman of my words. ngee. And im loving my new purple wallet.eheheheh..But i just HATE the saleslady, i have the biggest urge to spit on her fugly face.

well you see, i was asking her about the wallet that i saw previously at the parkson outlet on the 1st floor. unfortunately, they dont do any promotion at the moment so if i buy it, i have to lose RM134. and im not willing to spend that much! so this bitch, i mean the saleslady told me that they are having sales at the basement (whats the fcking difference if they are still doing sales at the basement huh?). So we went there and saw that same bitch again.

me: "excuse me, arent these the same wallet that i saw on the 1st floor?"
the fugly peacock bitch: "yes they are the same, but the '70% sign' wasnt there right? that's why."

i was like..what the fck was that? the way she replied me was totally stupid. its as if she's dealing with a 10 years old kid.*mimics* "but the '70% sign' wasnt there right? that's why." I could almost spit on her face. That just really pissed me off. Just because she has a pair of fake eye lashes, she thinks she can treat customers that way? well tell you what, you look like a fugly peacock. Okay, my 'hulk' transformation ends here.

Anyway, i saw this two cute girls which also appears to be my two closest friends in UMS
. lols. here they are!


Oh, and that reminds me. Fel, your birthday is coming. since you're going back on your birthday, we'll do an advance celebration for you.hehehe.

And Dont judge nyonya house restaurant by the beautiful and calming-look place. The services was totally sux. or is it just us? Why i say its bad cause,

1. They took like almost an hour to prepare simple meals like fried rice and noodles. Usually if this happens my dad would tease them like this "did you guys cooked the meals at Pulau Gaya?" yeap.that's my dad. patient is not in his dictionary.

2. The waiter is not good enough to be a waiter. I mean, i can sense a lot of question marks on their faces when they wrote down our orders. plus, they sent our food to a wrong table and we've been waiting for so long already.

3. The food doesn't match the prices. it was just a so-so rank yet the prices are high. Oh gosh. now they have bad reputations because of me.lol.

And Plus that we went to steamboat last night, i've spent exactly Rm700. gyaaahhh...Okay okay, no more wasting money after this.

2 comments:

  1. maddddd....budu tu bitch...kalau sa sana, sa kasi budu tu bitch...hahahah
    anyway.,..i cant read d rest cos kena block your shoutmix box..i dunno lg how to close that.. huhu =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oaaaatttt..!!!!!hahaha..bikin panas oat..adaka she jawab me like that..:/
    eh wat u mean u cant read da rest? my shoutmix?>.<

    ReplyDelete