Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finally


" Im so sorry, im afraid i can't make it"
That phrase almost make me cry like a river. After all, i've been waiting her for almost 1 hour in city mall. Well, i knew she was bluffing but i actually bought it at the same time. hmph. and, here's the person im talking about.



Meet my so called brandy! come on guys..dont u think she has that brandy look ? and she's vinytha btw. call her nyit! lol. My Crazy ex-workmate in PnP..gosh i missed her so much! we've been waiting for this day to come since ever. cause usually, there's ALWAYS something that bothers and ruin our plan. gyaaahh..really glad no obstacles today. Except my parents. Dude, its not like someone would really kidnap me that they even have to call me 3 times or so.Besides, city mall is a 'pilak-free' place.

Anyway, we chatted a lot about our personal matters and i really do adore her cause she really knows how to manage her own problems. I just dont understand why woman are really becoming like bitches nowadays. Why? is it fun being called bitch? Why cant they just act normal like any other girls. *sigh*

*******


you dont think im going to end my post just like that, do you? no? good. cause i have something for you. look, look! tadaaa!! My dinner. hahahhahaha..another random food i made.


okay. Before i end my post today, i would like to say a few words to that whom may concern.
" Say whatever you want about me. i dont give any shits anymore.okay? "


No comments:

Post a Comment