Saturday, January 22, 2011

purple



i said i want this room!!

*coughs* ok maybe i was wrong about being on hiatus, since i am still able to update my blog quite several times for now. lols. Currently i've been busier than anyone could think of. All those brain cracking subjects are such a real pain in my asshole.

but im sooo pleased with myself right now..I have finally turned over a new leaf completely. or at least that's what i think. hahahahahha..

Anyway, i am now having a hard time to accept the fact that my hair is curled. what i usually do is run fingers through my hair and what happen? yes, the curls become messy! geez!! how can i be so forgetful. maybe i missed my old hair........ NOT. Now why would i miss the old RETARDED, UNATTRACTIVE hair.

Yesterday i goggled about the types of phobia and found out these,
>Ailurophobia - Fear of cats.
>Anuptaphobia - Fear of staying single.
>Bibliophobia-Fear of books

>Gynophobia-Fear of women
>Koniophobia-Fear of of dust
>Ombrophobia - Fear of rain or being rained on
>Peladophobia - Fear of bald people (LOL)

There are actually like hundreds of them but i just picked out some that literally made me lol-ed. But wait till you hear this:

Porphyrophobia : FEAR OF COLOR PURPLE

HAHAHAH. I cant possibly accept that..i personally think its stupid and RIDICULOUSLY STUPID.. i mean..of all colors, why PURPLE??? if it's because of barney then grow up.
and my page is obviously not for you. XD to people who are actually having that kind of phobia, i just have 7 words for u.

"YOU ARE MISSING OUT THE PURPLE PARADISE"
PURPLE RULES! and that makes 8 words for you.

2 comments:

  1. sabar ko mad. lek. tarik nafas. hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..kin panas ba cha..bnyk2 kaler purple juga jadi phobia org,.ee~~~

    ReplyDelete