Saturday, February 5, 2011

COLA


First of all, i was suppose to be on bed by now cause reading macroeconomic is really putting me to sleep. Like seriously, the hell do i care about the 'cost of living' ? But hey, i just knew that COLA is also an abbreviation for 'Cost-Of-Living-Allowances'. hahahahahah.. okay, let's not talk about that.

Anyway, school starts on monday...again, as always...i'll get super lazy when holiday almost come to its end. *sigh* and then, the next thing im going to say is..., yes, the most cliche words ever. ' I wanna turn back the time'.

But you know what? I have finally done my individual philosophy assignment. WEE!! Now, i can proudly say that 'i've changed a lot to a better person'. I mean usually, 'the old me' wont even get to finish up 1 assignment in 2 weeks holidays. not even a teeny-weeny progress. So, yeay for me!

Although, CNY hasn't been that great for me at all . If u ask me why, it's cause i didnt get to receive that 'red packet' a lot like i did the preeeeeevvvviiiiiiioooouuuuus year.. maybe cause old people like me, dont deserve it anymore. gyaahh..Some more, i can rarely see the lion dance now, except yesterday at my neighbor's. Where did it all go huh Also, i just realise that people have been playing those fireworks and bombs like OVERLOAD this year.And its ceaseless. Even now, its still going on .

*yawn* Okay, im off to my bed now. whelp, goodnight peeps. See you, the next time i see u.

weheartit
p/s:This is so adorable..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment