Friday, September 23, 2011

I hate u , best friend stealer.




Dont u just hate them? and i've never thought i would end up having that kind of situation.. i mean. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. I am too old to face that childish thoughts! ugh! Dear best friend stealer, to be honest, i have a lil tint of jealousy both of you. after all, the three of us used to be together whenever and wherever. Until u came in, stole her away from us and neglected us two like OMG. I HATE U! And the worse part is that, i'll get to see you everyday in our group!!!arghhh!!!

I remember those times when my best friend oat was stolen by this one girl and i was like " Hey bitch, u leave my best friend alone". But there's no way im going to say the same thing to that thief cause i had enough with that stupid thief. I dont give a shit anymore. From now and onwards, i'll leave you two alone. haaahhhhhhhh..i feel great after saying bad words when im pissed. Thank God, im at ease now.




No comments:

Post a Comment