Wednesday, November 9, 2011

okay. who pushed the forward button?


Genius enough? LOL

I Just realized we're in November now. So you know what that means.. DECEMBER IS COMING. yes silly, im talking about Christmas!!! :D and speaking of which, Dad told me to set up the Christmas tree today, which i hope he'll forget cause im so lazy to move from my cosy chair now. heheheh. also, im going to have a confession soon (not that sort of a love confession okay, its a catholic thing, im talking about here. lol.) and i really need to recall all my sins..hahaha.

Anyway, have anyone of you heard of Natalie Tran before? well i dont. i just happen to know her from jeerawan ( the awesome thai girl that i've mention from my previous post). she loves Natalie Tran, so i just randomly search this girl in you tube and yes, another awesome girl. she travels here and there and kinda like the person in TLC channel. except she's really wacky, funny and cute in her own way. hahah.

again Speaking of other country, im really jealous of those who get to travel around the world..:( well never mind other people, even my ex school mates are now studying overseas like Russia, India, U.K and all those other-from-Malaysia Country. sigh. i really hope someday i could get my butt to any of those countries regardless that im a tourism student. hmph. but yes, i really need to improve my geography knowledge. google more on maps instead of other useless stuff. im not really good at countries and places you see. I should be ashamed of that. and im calling myself a tourism student?! tsk tsk tsk tsk..

Oh dear..i really need to start doing my huge ASS assignments now. -__- its been 5 days of holidays already. havent start a single
thing yet. You are such a big procrastinator Madona!



No comments:

Post a Comment