Friday, November 25, 2011

Ouuuuu



OMG!!! dat 'Ouuuuu' cat from puss in boots is so adorable!! :D Too bad he didnt appear that much during the whole scene. OUUUU!! ahh yea, today i went out with miaw, bayau and zemi! Oh my....zemi. what happened to you? you lose weight and look like that skinny bella. HAHA. But dont worry, you still look perfectly fine to me. Do eat more okaayyyyyy..

anyway, have you ever watched 2 movies in a day at cinema? well, we just did today. LOL. Puss in boots was okay, but like most people says, the breaking dawn sucks in every way. too many cuts here and there. and in the end, the story doesn't seem to make sense to me. UGH. But anyhow, Jacob's still 109 degrees hot. ouuuuuu .. <3 As always, it's really nice and fun to hang out with your crazy mates where you'll get to laugh at every lame jokes together. Also, it really helped me out to get over with that 'thing'. so im completely healed! Thank God for the nice people around me. :)

right now, im feeling really damn uncomfortable. Thanks to that popcorn i ate, now it got stucked in my tooth. no matter how hard i brush my teeth, it wont come out. and its even more annoying that i dont even know where it is. stupid popcorn! this is totally unnecessary to tell right? yea. hahaha.

ohh.. look at the time now. It's 9:30pm. and i still havent pack my things yet for tomorrow. sigh... im so lazy to pack but im quite excited for tomorrow. hahah.. ouuuu.. okay, will be back blogging this sunday! good nite pipol!



Thanks for the treat guys.. <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Mat! I too feel very happy today! Memang stress terlepas semua! I love you guys very much. And thanks for telling me that im too skinny! Sa akan makan banyak..hehehe...bah, kurik tu popcorn guna jari..:P

    ReplyDelete