Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pretty shit Wednesday



Seriously, yesterday was an UTTER disaster for me. Dear stupid sony ericson, you are one thing that really gets on my nerves. what is the fcuk ing matter with you? i just dropped you once, and then your craziness strikes like bullshits. keep on restarting yourself over and over again. you are no longer my favorite brand. good riddance!! Yes, i am talking to a cell phone which i really hope it can hear me at this point. Really disappointed with you!

also, we had our pathetic lunch while it was raining so heavily that we got sprinkled a bit by the rain since we were sitting at the very corner of the cafeteria. UGGHHH.. and it made my hair FUGLY. Oh, yes, and there's more disaster to come. after our class finished around 5pm plus, we had meeting and a lil bit of practice for today's event. i hope we wont embarrassed ourself today since it was a last minute practice. its going to be unorganized. :( unfortunately, i was chosen one of the AJK for the family day event for this coming saturday. and i had to hear all the instructions and bla bla bla thing almost 7pm. sigghh.. Really pity to my mom and sis. they got so tired of waiting for me since 5pm. im sorry, it wont happen again. *glares at my stupid s.e hp*

What else happened yesterday? oh yea right. i was sitting next to you. and you started your sweet talking. you were hoping so much that i would still be the same dont you? well so sorry, i am really moving on this time. i realise how stupid i was begging you by pulling one of your legs ( didn't mean it literally) . i have so many good friends around me. so what im trying to say is that you are not worth my time. HA! im so proud of myself. that's what you get for being such a big meanie!

Okay! despite the bad day i had yesterday, im so excited for this coming event, our family day! the games pretty interesting! and we'll get to stay for a night there. :D ahhh.. its going to be a damn hot weather at Tenom, that's why im going to buy sunblock with a very high SPF today.. ngee.. not going to end up like a charcoal this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment