Saturday, November 5, 2011

yes, i am still a sinner! and dont bother ask why! XD

Finally, mid sem break is here. Seriously, i've been facing a lot of hardships on my previous weeks. Test, quizzes, tutorial homework, assignments and more assignments. wtf man, all in one time. Plus, Im also having some stupid relationship problem with someone.only sometimes though. =0= arent i lucky to be still alive~ Thank God! i hope it wont get any worse after this. Anywayyyyyy, Fel's staying over at my place for 4 days...yeaaayyyy.. im really excited for it. Pity her, all of her roommates are going back to their hometown except her. so i suggested her to stay with me. :D And Pauline. I was really shocked that the most cheerful, and the 'gayest' person alive would cry. i mean i know we're all just human being and crying is no exception all right. But its just not like her. same goes to fel. =_= oh gosh...seeing those two girls crying, i'd followed suit as if its contagious. EPIC FAIL. lol.

Zul, Fel and I went to watch the sleepwalker yesterday at that typical place 1B ( incomplete without paul) . one word about the movie.
BORED-TO-DEATH. uggghhh..quite disappointed. we thought it was a ghost story or something. well its more to a detective story i guess.. plus, we paid rm35 for it which is HELLA EXPENSIVE and we didnt know we actually paid for the stupid 3D show which is sucks to the core. im not pleased with it at all. and its even more fcking annoying when the stupid 3D spectacle keeps slipping down my nose and then to the point where they are Completely falling off my face.. FUUUUUU...

well..well..im going 21 soon. yeayy.. going to be adult soon. AN ADULT. AN ADULT OKAY??? Next month to be exact. AN ADULT I SAY. but i am still being treated like a child. FML. Sometimes i feel like running away from home ( yes, tongue works faster than the brain. i dont really mean it). I cant go on like this.. I am so super jealous of my other friends. they could just go anywhere they want like no rules or curfew. dont get me wrong. its not that i want parents that would abandon their kids. i mean, dont u just hate it when they forbid you to do almost EVERYTHING? Dear parents, i need some freedom pretty please? :(

FUUUU.. lol..recently im really addicted to rage comic. XD


3 comments:

  1. lek ko mad~ at least durg nda kurung ko d rumah kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz..i duno o cha...not la kurung..u know wad..even if its for project work pun dey forbid me to go kundasang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend like that. nda kena bagi. but then they will bagi jg tu. besala anak plg last kan. mesti they risau punya.

    ReplyDelete