Friday, December 16, 2011

21? naaaaaaaahh... im 12.. :D

yea. i know it's pretty late to blog about this. I was extremely busy for the past few days. sigh. But all the hard work sure pays off everything! I am through with you stupid ass! If it wasnt for statistics, i'd be totally FREE by now.. like really really free.. !!

12/12/2011
Okay..so what do you know. i've just turned 21. so? not a big deal.. Adult by the age. maybe yes. but adult in reality? definitely i would say, not in a million years.. With my dangerously + overprotective dad, i will never get to have the real feeling of being an ADULT. i dont even know what does 'adult' mean. It's not in my dictionary, HELP!

Okay!! despite those pathetic fact i couldn't avoid right now, i really had a blast on my special day. It was really special cause i never had birthday fall on school day. well usually december means holidays right? So this time, i finally get to celebrate birthday at school! So much awesome thing happened! The birthday song sang by TRUMS (aww.. I love u guys), never-ending birthday wishes, presents and finally New cell phone ( I Love you from the bottom of my heart, lao gong) . hehehehehe. Also, special thanks to my dear Li Yi for treating us KFC. It's really finger lickin' good!




Aww... how sweet.. Birthday cards from my 2 darlings Fel and Paul



Dear Paul and Fel, i really appreciate the presents. But most of all, having you guys are the most wonderful present i ever had!

1 comment: