Saturday, December 17, 2011

Again

Me and my hair. we've got real big issues. Of all part of me, hair will be my priority and the most important assets. yes, i dun care even if i have small boobs. I can never shut up about complaining my hair. it's just me. and my mum got really tired of it. i can sense that she would really staple my mouth if she had to. Also, Blow drying my hair everyday is really tiring and time wasting.

So i've recently discovered that 'relaxing hair straightening' actually exist. omg. im soo outdated. its waaaay better than those typical rebonding method. Hair relaxing makes your hair more naturally straight compared to rebonding which causes your hair to be flat. and its really unattractive. ugh.


Here's an example of hair relaxing.. looks naturally straight.. credit to this blog.

Rebonding method. no longer attractive to me.

Sigh. Next year. im waiting for you PTPTN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment