Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dear hair,

Please grow faster.. seeing girls with their really long hair makes me so jealous! But thanks to you tube people, i've learned a lot of helpful tips from their video. Im currently taking an extra care of my hair. I've stopped blow drying my hair excessively. only dries it like 40% and would still leave my hair wet especially at the ends. Also, wash my hair less often. I really cant leave my hair unwashed even for a day. But for the sake of my hair, im willing to do so. Massaging scalp and drinking lots of water are also some tips i've learned.

I've been doing those things until now, and im not sure whether there's a progress or not. oh well, i guess i just have to be patient. Yes. Be patient Madona. Good things will come to those who wait. Soon, u'll be Rapunzel! .____.



1 comment: