Saturday, March 31, 2012

During those days..


We laughed our ass off at every lame jokes,
You smiled, i Smiled,
If days are tangible , i would keep the happy days and throws away the painful day,
When I came home, i would think back all the fun things we had,
I feel like we're family now,
Yes, i know there's no one can ever replace you,
I wouldnt have to feel lonely anymore,
We would hold our hands and march towards the sunset together,

But as time goes by, i knew this wouldnt last long,
Everyone went to their own path,
Starting to have their own Stories that wouldnt involve us anymore,
As time goes by, i would think back again all those memorable days,
How i wish things would stay the same,
The feeling of loved is no longer there anymore,
Sometimes i feel i dont have anyone,
Every night, i would cry myself to sleep for no reason,
How i wish i was there again, with you,

Now things have changed a lot,
You've changed a lot,
i've changed a lot,
We're growing older,
I would laughed the lame jokes myself,
I would walk my self alone now..
Because old days wont come back,
and then i met you..
So the story begins..
And will ends up with pain once more..

No comments:

Post a Comment