Saturday, June 23, 2012

Reply to : Kee2, Dadak, Budu, Ben Ben, 38,

Thank you for everything that you do for me in this sem~
Celebrated my bday...gave me bolsters and DIY bday card^^
Helped me print the documents^^
Invited me go overnight at your house^^
Fwen me sms everyday^^
Fetch me go school and home^^
Bought me the drinks and food after you dating^^
Teach me do assignment^^
Help me rephrase and gave idea on assignment^^
Pujuk me when im not in good mood^^
Trust me when im fooling you^^

Re:
What did i do for you? all i did was Torturing you. lol
You didn't like your bday celebration, so no need to thank me. You insisted me to buy the bolster. lol. And is that even a DIY card? more like a Junk card.
I didnt help you to print. Its my PRINTER doing the job.
Yea, invited you cause i want to torture you.
I didnt fetch you. Its the car sending you home. baga.
And i didnt buy the food and drinks. i STOLE it.
Now since when did i ever teach you to do assignments? lol
Again, i never helped you anything. :D
Pujuk you... hmm.. but in d end, i myself merajuk instead. wakaka
I trust you, cause ur a PROFESSIONAL LIAR, u big fat liar.

Sorry for everything that i did wrong in this sem~
Always cheat you><
Being selfish><
Always mafan you><
Merajuk in small matter><

Re:
Yes, you did a lot mistakes,
being a big fat liar, selfish and always merajuk. :D

Thanks for being my best friend^^
Because of you.. my life in UMS being more fun^^
THANK YOU VERY MUCH^^
Guminavo zou diau^^

Re:
Yes, and Thank you for being whatever i want you to be. ( my dog, my maid, my robot, etc.)
Because of you, I have someone to Bully
No, i should Thank you instead.
Wo ye ai ni.. hahahah.. This is how i show my love :D
Even though i treated you bad, u still manage to say nice things about me. thank you.

2 comments: