Friday, August 24, 2012

Can anyone lend me a time machine?


i wanna go back to that particular time. The time when i used to sit with my crazy gang in my class. Telling lame jokes to each other. When Nad used to hide my big bottle. Laughing for no reason. Mean prank and so on. Sigh. How i really missed that moment.. High school is the only place where you can feel loved. Well im not saying that u cant find another good friends in university. Its just that... they usually come from different states. For example Kee2, Pauline and Felicia. Soon they will still have to go back. But High School friends are different. My life has revolved around them for so long, since high school. Some more, we are more likely to miss our past right? Like how you missed your long hair or whatsoever that is no longer present. So same goes to my high school life. I have no idea why am i being so emotional right now. lol. Its so sudden. I do missed them all the time. But now, i seriously missed them. like so much.. Sigh. Why does everyone has to go? Why cant we stay together... oh, can i get any lame-er.... Pffttt...


I miss you guys so much. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment