Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You call me stupid? I fake smile everyday and you believe it.

Have you ever been in depression and there's nothing you can do about it? yeahh... im seriously tired of that.. but most of all im tired of faking my smile and pretending to be happy when im not. it's really tiring. i am also tired of being with a bunch of people that you're not fond of. I am sick of all their shits. i need my happy mood back. Ugh. I would really like to be emotionless right now. i mean. Feeling angry, sad, moody, or depressed is taking away all my energy. you wont have to give a single fuck if someone pisses you off or whatsoever. how good is that? :)

1 comment:

  1. TRy to tell them how you feel, try to tell them to understand how you really feel :)

    http://passionsofchica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete