Tuesday, September 15, 2009

can we turn back the time??



Finally~~excel/trial is over..!! But that doesnt make any difference. We're still going to face the REAL stpm examination soon.VERY SOON.*gasp* omgsh..how can time goes by so fast?? i mean really fast. I remember vividly the day where i was just started my form 6 life in sabah college.

And then BOOM! the next thing i knew.. AGAIN. im in the middle of typing in my bloggy. complaining more about time.its as if God has been forwarding my life..NOoo..I do not wish this to happen.-__- its because of

ONE. im not ready for STPM
TWO.im not ready for STPM &
THREE.im soooo not ready for STPM

That's the three main reasons.lols..:P
>>>>>>RANDOM STRIKES<<<<<<
OMGSSHH...PROGRAMMING.DATABASE.
PROGRAMMING.DATABASE

ANY IDEA HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET RID OF THESE STUPID ASSIGNMENTS? EXACTLY...THERE'S NO INGKCUF WAY. OKAY.FOR ONCE. I REALLY WISH I COULD SKIP ALL THESE OBSTACLES..SIGH.SIGH.SIGH.



1 comment: