Friday, September 18, 2009

It looks darling on u!! :P




One thing i like about Malaysia besides, away from any disasters is the various of HOLIDAYS!! :DD Since we have various of races, we have various of holidays too! lols.. deepavali, christmas, CNY, raya and blablabla..:DD speaking of which, here comes raya holidays!! wee!!

so so so..this morning, as usual i did my nasty house chores..gah. let's skip that. u wouldn't want to know about how i wash those dirty undies and so on. -_- anyway, guess what?? HUH. WHAT?!! NO, I DID NOT FALL ON MY BUTT.hmph. damn. whatever..LOLS..i went to city mall..YEA
Y~~ my favourite mall..-_^V

Have i told u that im a " oh look!-this dress is cute!!-I should try these on!!" person? yeap.u betcha.. i love trying on clothes..lols. I
just had to try it on. although i dont intend to buy 'em..heee..

sheeshhh..im not good with taking photo in front of a mirror..
seriously i dont.-_-



No comments:

Post a Comment