Sunday, September 5, 2010

It all started when we first met ♥




***
Yeay!! Finally, holidays are here!!:D Was supposed to update my blog yesterday, but i was too tired to do so. Felicia, Pauline (my Sarawakian fwens) and I went to Cp yesterday to buy some souvenirs before going back for their holidays. We have listed down our things that are needed.Apparently, I have the longest list among the three of us.lols.But in the end of the day, i only bought a purple nail polish, cause i realise that i need to give them priority instead of myself.:D i know, im such a good friend. wakakak..

Am i really a Sabahan? That really doubts me ever since i was
born.-_- Most of my peninsular friend keeps on asking me places in Sabah. And i could only manage to answer "is it in Sabah?" O_O or " oh, MAYBE its in Tuaran" or the worse would be " I never heard anything about it"..oh gosh..zzz..i really need to google more on Sabah. Seriously man.like yesterday, Pauline actually memorised most of the shops in cp although that's like only her 2nd time while I'VE BEEN THERE
LIKE FOREVER.

awww..is it just me or im actually getting dark. *envy*

lols! testing nail polish on pauline's nail.XD

FEL! *turns around* and *SNAP* XD

aww.come one. there's no need to be shy of..XDXD
smileeeee..XD

They actually bought me juices,apples and candies .aww..u guys shouldn't have to u know.-_- they keep on asking me what i want and what i like without noticing that they're actually going to buy it for me.lols..-_- they're so cute. Thanx u guys. muuaahxx!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

****

Previously, i went out with my munyit. He gave me an unexpected surprise.

He actually bought the purple furry to be covered on his dashboard and it cost him around 50 for it...:/ I scolded him but at the same time, it really touched my heart. sigh..Thank u munyit.. I Love u like a monkey loves its banana.wakakak..doesnt make sense i know. XD

what are you looking at? ada hutang ka?LOLS

No comments:

Post a Comment