Tuesday, September 7, 2010

If you could hear my whisper..^_^



Day 2, Tuesday. Assignment's progress: 0% (._.)

***

3 more things to shop and my "a MUST things to possess" list is done! I went shopping the whole day with my family today.It's been quite a while since i last had an outing with my parents..:/well, Not exactly the "whole day", half of my precious day is being wasted at Celle's. We have nothing much to do so, all we did was watching Eclipse (Not in the mood to exaggerate it since the plot is getting lamer than ever). But celle end up having her short slumber on a sofa. so i decided to go home early. I knew there's just something wrong with her..:/

And then, we went to Kampung Nelayan for a steamboat!! weee!! I really need to shit all those food that i ate today.zzz..






Bottom line, I HATE PURPLE. DOnt Belive me? WAtch this! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment