Thursday, September 9, 2010

So the story goes like this



What a real sweat. Finally i manage to do my assignments today. oh yea, i did heaps of them. and guess what? assignment's progress: 99.99%

*coughs*
blergh.i am sooooo not good at lying am I? That was an utter lie..=.= Again... another day, another time wasted.but hey, my shopping list wasn't done yet okay.:P but it is now! i swear. this will be the LAST day that i'll ever get to see my $ with a pair of wings on it..T_T omgsh..everything seems to be irresistible!

GAHHHHH...i really really really need to get my work done.seriously.yea.seriously.now?definitely no.im too tired.how bout tomorrow? nahh..im going to huni's open house. okay..okay.this saturday.right...ugghh..or maybe sunday?oh maybe! i'll start next week..or maybe never?LOLS..



No comments:

Post a Comment