Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just the three of us ♥





♥♥♥♥
29th November 2010

yea i know i've been posting a belated post lately ( judging from the date above). haha. Now i just feel like blogging..:D So on the 29th, back to day where i went on a date with my huni buni luff and miaw!we watched rapunzel and never knew monday is a girl's day.hmm. So we bought the ticket for rm5 each.:D hell yeah it was cheap!! and and and I wanna rewatch rapunzel! We were laughing our ass off the whole funny scenes..A LOT of funny scenes. lols. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT. IT'S A MUST!! :D

BoldAlthough.
The muhauz power wasnt there.cause aww, only the three of us were available that day. but i'll get to see them on my Birthday outing. sigh. speaking of which, im turning 20 soon.sigh. i am so not ready to turn 20 yet..T_T 20 sounds...OLD. and Lil kids can call me AUNTY by that age. So yesterday, someone asked me about my age,
"how old are you?"
"im 19..well...going on 20 this december, how about you?"
"Im just 17"

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN.. I REALLY WISH I WAS 17 AGAIN. SIGH.

ANYWAY.
Here's some more photos to share!

My two precious gals

Ah.such a small small world..met AH BEAN!!! aww..missed her so much.


yup.the world is indeed small.-.- Bumped into this lil bonet too! hee



No comments:

Post a Comment