Monday, November 29, 2010

The Apes Reunion

27th November 2010

After a few months of not seeing each other ( Bread and Bonet to be exact ), It did not surprise me that Bonet is still with her crazy childish attitude. And she has gone taller a bit now (with her high heels). lols. Unfortunately, celle wasnt feeling well and the atmosphere was a bit, what do you call.."no kick".haha .Wasnt the same as we used to be. Then we watched HP, and it was quite good although the previous one was sux, i must say. Ah.nothing much to say.:P I think.that's all. XD Neway, meet my apes!

Aww...she's too cute to be my ape.lols..she's more to an adorable rabbit!:3

My Gardenia Bread. :3 love your outfit bread.:D


lolss..The next Sabahan's top model, BONET!!. (SNTM)

And last but not least,

omgsh..belle in a dress?!!:D It looks darling on u! :D
p/s: we were having a hard time to convince her she looks nice in it.zz


2 comments: