Friday, January 28, 2011

It all started with an umbrella



It was drizzling that one particular day. Being a sensible person, i took out my umbrella which was ALMOST meant to be in the dump bin. As i walked back to the hall, i notice a girl in front of me which obviously tells you that the drizzles isn't a big deal for her. She was Pauline. I've shared my shelter with her and had a lil 'intro' chat. She's very nice and friendly although at first she was kinda reluctant to talk. When we arrived at the hall, i decided to sit with her since i was still a newbie and kinda friendless that time (celle and belle isnt the same course with me).

Pauline sat in the middle where i and this chinese looking girl, both sat besides her. At first, i talked a lot to Pauline. Apparently, this chinese looking girl seems so sweet that she smiles at me every time i start a conversation. That girl was Felicia. I am so glad that i've made friends with both of them.


*END*

That so called story is dedicated to my bosom friend, Pauline and especially FELICIA WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO WISH HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! heheheheh..I hope you're having fun on your brithday now. Sorry didnt get to bring you to an advance celebration. all thanx to our really PACKED schedule. Anyway, MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND WILL MAKE EVERY OF UR WISHES COME TRUE!!!! MUUAAHHHXX!!!


yes, we love toilet background.lols

*******
And as for this coming CNY theme, i've colored my nails to red. XD

HOLIDAYS OFFICIALLY STARTS NOW. Dear time, please slow down a lil more cause im needing a loooooooooooong time-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment