Tuesday, February 1, 2011

lalalalala





so we went to the Night Gaya street and i bought konyaku noodles (yes, i fell in love with this food ever since i've first tried it!) , face mask from mei's stall and............... a mop. hahahah..i know, lame ass enough? But its effing cool, i tell ya! it can easily squeeze out the excessive water by just twisting it from the stick.or something like that. i wasnt really looking at the demonstration cause i just thought it was cool and plus it was purple so yeah..hahahahha..

I have actually went there for twice but didnt really get to see anything that could make my eyes go like . But since yesterday was their last day of launching, i have bought something that i can actually consider cheaper than the goods in supermarket. like the konyaku noodles for example. And then there was this guy who was promoting and giving free food test and he was like ' ahh, leng lui, try, try,try!' so being the shameless me like really really shameless, i just grabbed HALF of it and quickly walked away without buying.heheheheheheh..well that's for blocking our way.

Quite recently, my fingers itches like hell. But im also applying some lotion relief but the result was really opposite.. It keeps on getting worse each day and i am actually allergic to detergents. I didnt really do any laundry nowadays. *sigh* Mom told me to cut off my long precious nails and my jaw dropped to the ground, NO WAY IN HELL!! I can bear this itchiness rather than cutting off my baby. Last night, i was scratching my fingers in my sleep. I knew it cause when i woke up this morning, my fingers were all red.

Anyway, i really should be doing my assignments. there's like tonnes and tonnes of them. *siiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhh* And trust me translating english to malay is really an ass!! The google translate is no help at all. instead, it gives some stupid translation. okay, Off to my study room. zzzz...


Okay old man. i know u're dying to pluck that flower, but pretty please, do it after i'm done snapping?


hahahahaha..Mei will never going to find this out. anyway, u should be thankful its blurry.
hehehehe..

Oh, and here's the konyaku noodles i've made!


No comments:

Post a Comment