Monday, May 9, 2011

Gaga

Oh gosh.. Im so not going to fall asleep tonight.. I've just done watching 'the echo' horror movie.. The movie isnt that scary actually.. but since i was watching it ALONE with the LIGHTS OUT really did scared the shit out of me. Dear brain.. be nice to me, and dont give me any nightmares today, pretty please.. *yawn* omgsh..no, no, no, eyes!! do not close yet! at least when my sis is back. I dont wish to sleep alone now.. ok that's it. i think imma watch something happy and funny now.. i dont wanna end up having nightmares.

I NEED TO DISTRACT MY BRAIN.. okay lets see, lets see ...aahhh, okay! maybe i should talk about something else. something that would help me to forget about that scary scenes. Okay. The next thing im going to say is about a person. is it possible to dislike your closest friend and especially when he/she's being really super nice to you? I know, isnt that like ridiculously stupid.. why would you hate anyone that's being nice to you. Although... he/she kinda has this attitude that i dont really like. and it really vexes me a lot. hmm..okay, maybe he/she isnt that SUPER nice. I dont know.. its like im trying to avoid this person, but i feel guilty if i do so. what should i do about this stupid n weird feeling..??

im currently listening to gaga's brand new single, Judas. Cool song but i just dont understand why most people especially Christians proclaimed that she's making fun of Christians? Eee.. if you really listen to the lyric, I THINK she's not. overall what she's trying to tell is that, she's in love with Judas BUT she did mention that Jesus is her virtue. look :

I wanna love you But something's pulling me away from you

Jesus is my virtue,
Judas is the demon I cling to I cling to

As a catholic, i dont find it disturbing. Or maybe it's just me that dont really know what's behind all this. lols. but that's part of the lyric. see~~...but ya la... some of the lyrics just doesn't make any sense. like suddenly 'wear ear condom' .sigh. wth is that. ear got a condom too? lols. why dont u try to be normal just for once, Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.. *yawnnnn* im starting to have blurry vision now. okay, gonna get some sleep now. nighty nite folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment