Monday, May 16, 2011

I need money. not a job.


Im currently hunting for jobs..so far, nothing really suits me. I was thinking about working at the southern bakery but no rest time will be given.. nuts.. 3pm till 10pm without any short break. i dont think i can even get to eat. well, maybe im used to have an hour rest time at my previous work place. so its kinda big deal for me. lol. But then again, its a cashier job. 7 hours of standing and working with the cash register is going to be soooo boring! especially when there's no customers. geez. at least 30 minutes break will do. ish.

Then i went to city mall this morning and i manage to find one shop that has 'Job vacancies, walk-in interview' note that's being advertised on its wall. They'll call me this afternoon. well? its afternoon now.. Still didnt get any unknown number calling~ gaahh.. Hopefully they'll accept me..:S

No comments:

Post a Comment