Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dear Huni Buni Luff


Do you remember those times when we gave someone a wedgie? stole a man's boxer? puke in her bag? Burned the classroom? Running naked around the school? Hired some bad ass to slap that bitch? I know, i dont remember them either. i wanted to try really badly running naked, though. LOL. But i bet my whole life that you'll surely remember this:

Awww.. that's the sweetest thing that you've ever written for me, love. So, since today is your BIRTHDAY, im going to do an 'answer poem' to a previous poem of urs. well, more like a response poem i mean. lols. Here goes nothing.

Huni Buni Luff....
Yes, you've always been my other half like a small child needs the pacifier
and the pacifier needs the child. (LOL),
You'll never let me apart cause im always there inside your Locked heart.
and only Muhauz have the 'key' to ur heart.

I cant always be by your side but i really do think and care about you a lot,
And that's how i show u that i truly care ,

Baby, there's no doubt that im yours. i feel warm and safe whenever ur arms are wrapped around me, Seems like our friendship has gone too far that now, we're in relationship,

You are mine, my Best Friend,
whom i will always love until the very end.
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY LOVE!! *FRENCH KISSU*



With lots of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥,
Muhauz...

No comments:

Post a Comment